Suspiro does not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily opt to provide your info by filling the several available forms. Suspiro is responsible for the processing of customers personal info, pledging to prosecute them with full transparency and in strict respect for individual privacy and the rights, freedoms, and guarantees, ensuring the full implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How is My Data collected?
There are two ways to collect your Data on Suspiro site:
– By subscribing online forms for the Suspiro mailing list by joining the VIP Sweet Club
– By providing your data on finalizing an order or register on this site
Who is collecting My Data?
Andreia Ferreira the owner of Suspiro is the Data controller and the only person to gets access to it.
Two services companies are used to collect your Data:
– MailChimp services to collect your Data when you subscribe to VIP Sweet Club mailing list
– WooCommerce services to collect your Data when you place an order or register on this site
What info is being collected?
– When subscribing to Suspiro mailing list you may be asked to enter your name and email.
– When ordering or registering on this site, you may be asked to enter your name, email, postal address, telephone number, VAT number or your credit card information.
How will My Data be used?
The Data we collect about you can be used to personalize your experience, improve our site, improve customer service, process transactions and send periodic emails.
– The info provided for order processing will only be used to process orders or give access to information about them, for legal reasons (like paying taxes).
– If you decide to subscribe to VIP Sweet Club mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. If at any time you decide to cancel Suspiro mailing list, you can read the instructions at the bottom of each email.
What are you going to do with My Data?
Your Data will be collected and only used for the purposes listed above. At any time you can, for free, correct and delete the collected data.
With who will be My Data shared?
Suspiro appreciates the confidence, and will not sell, trade or share personal information with third parties except when needed to fulfill orders through shipping companies.
How long will you keep My Data?
Your Data will be kept until you decide to unsubscribe Suspiro mailing list or write to ask to delete any information, that doesn’t jeopardize Suspiro legal activity.
How do you protect My Data?
We have implemented a variety of measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server for credit card payments provided by PayPal. All the confidential credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in the payment gateway database only to be accessed by authorized personnel with special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit card details) will not be stored on our servers.
Customer Account Area
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur in your account and any other actions taken in connection therewith. You must immediately notify Suspiro of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Suspiro shall not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Contribution to the Site
If you leave comments anywhere on this site, post material on this site, post links on this site, or make (or allow others to make) material available through this site (any material, you are entirely responsible for the content and any damages resulting from such; content, regardless of whether the content in question is text, graphics, audio or computer software. By providing content, you represent and warrant that:
– Downloading, copying, and using the content will not infringe on any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secret rights, from third parties
– You have fully complied with all third parties licenses related to the content and have done all the necessary things to successfully pass the required terms to all users.
– Content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
– Content is not spam, non-machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to direct traffic to third-party sites or increase search engine rankings from third-party sites or other illegal acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the origin of the material (such as spoofing)
– The content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, contains no threat or incites to violence against individuals or entities and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of third parties
– By submitting content to Suspiro for consolidation on this site, you grant Suspiro the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, distribute, promote, market or otherwise use any other lawful use.
Suspiro has the right (but not the obligation) to, at Suspiro’s sole discretion, refuse or remove any content that, in Suspiro‘s opinion, violates any policy that is in any way harmful or objectionable, or terminate or deny access to and use of this site to any person or entity for any reason at the sole discretion of Suspiro. Suspiro will have no obligation to refund any amounts previously paid in these circumstances.
The Web server automatically collects the address of the previous site visited before this one, which browser was used on this site and all of the used search terms.
Acceptance of cookies can be freely changed in the configuration of visitor browser.
Third Party Links